Travel Direct™ Insurance:
Get my price
Travel insurance made easy
in Alberta and BC
Get coverage you can count on with belairdirect
No matter your coverage needs, belairdirect has the right protection to fit your travel plans, your budget and whatever additional insurance you may need to enjoy the world the way you want to.
For Mature Travellers
- Easy medical questionnaire required for 60+ determines rate, not eligibility
- Competitive stability req's and unstable pre ex condition coverage
- Flexible trip length options for all kinds of trips
- Option to travel together or separately under one multi-trip annual family plan
- Your pets are a part of the family too—get optional add on coverage for your furry friend
- Premium protection for all of your loved ones on your trip
- Optional add on sports coverage for all your travel adventures
- With all emergency medical plans, you’ll get coverage for evacuations wherever you need it – air, land or sea
- Customize your travel insurance to suit your needs and budget
Our Travel Insurance Plans
Wherever your travels take you, we’ve got the travel insurance for you
Pay less for coverage, and travel more throughout the year with our Multi-trip Annual plan. It’s the best value we offer. Simply select the maximum number of days you plan to be away on any one trip and travel worry-free. No matter how often you travel, this Emergency Medical Insurance goes wherever you go.Learn more about Multi-trip Annual coverage
If you’re planning on travelling only once this year, Single Trip coverage is the most economical way to travel protected. Rates will vary depending on if you’re travelling within Canada, to the United States or somewhere else in the world.Learn more about Single Trip coverage
Visitors to Canada
This Emergency Medical Insurance covers people visiting Canada, new immigrants or Canadians returning from abroad who are awaiting provincial medical coverage. This coverage is available for Single Trip only.
This insurance covers visitors to Canada requiring an emergency hospital stay or emergency medical treatment. It also protects recent immigrants and Canadians returning to Canada after living abroad who are awaiting provincial health plan coverage.
Some of the benefits include medical transport, emergency dental, prescription drugs and additional board and lodging expense for your travelling companion while you are confined to a hospital.
You can choose coverage options with limits from $10,000 to $300,000 CAD.
Additional plans & options
belairdirect features a wide variety of insurance products – so you can chose the options that are right for you!