Travel Medical Insurance in Alberta and BC
Single Trip and Multi-trip Annual
Up to $10,000,000 in coverage available.
In the event of a medical emergency, your coverage includes:
- Surgical procedures
- Hospital fees
- Doctors' visits
- Prescription drugs
- Transportation of a family member to your hospital bedside
- Approved emergency air evacuation
- Return to your travel destination anywhere in the world during your coverage period if you are air evacuated back to your home province for treatment
- Return of your vehicle if illness prevents you from driving it home
- Coverage at home: follow-up medical support such as rehabilitation, home care nurses and domestic services
The following benefits are available through Travel Direct :
- Optional coverage up to $250,000 for unstable pre-existing conditions Unlimited Travel Within Canada coverage included on all annual Travel Direct medical plans
- We provide coverage up to $6,000 for non-medical evacuation
- Travel Delay Benefits covers all necessary and reasonable lodging and restaurant expenses up to $700 per person when your flight is delayed for more than four hours
- Optional Pet Benefit Rider provides coverage up to $500 for veterinary fees and kennel costs
- Optional Sports Coverage for Adventure, Extreme and Contact Sports
- Companion Discount lets you take advantage of our discount if you’re traveling with someone and two or more of you purchase a Travel Direct policy
- Annual Renewal Discount is our way of saying thank-you for your business by offering a 10% discount when you renew an annual worldwide Travel Direct medical plan
- Group Discounts help you save money when booking a group of 15 people or more.
Check your policy wording for full details.
Get a travel quoteStart a quote