belairdirect tackles what others avoid in new campaign platform: Customers want savings and worry that insurance is expensive. belairdirect’s knight engages mallgoers to openly discuss pain points of insurance and options for savings. The knight even goes so far as to let one friendly guy try on his armour.
“Listening to our customers is important to us and from doing so, we know that savings are important,” said Martine Bouthillier, Marketing Manager at belairdirect. “So we sent our knight out in public to shed light on insurance savings and discuss solutions that are available to those who switch to belairdirect and combine their car and home policies.”
By combining car and home insurance, customers may be eligible for discounts up to hundreds of dollars. belairdirect offers complete car and home insurance options, and will work with you to assess your needs.
Bundling car and home insurance with belairdirect makes sense and offers many benefits, including:
- Discount: take advantage of additional discounts by combining;
- Convenience: having your car and home insured with the same company is convenient because all your documents are in one place;
- Single deductible: stuff happens. If you have a claim involving both your home and car, you will pay only one deductible;
- Insurance experience: getting a tenant policy now will allow you to build insurance experience so you can get a better rate when you buy your first home. Think of it like building a credit rating; and,
- Peace of mind: Know that in the event of an accident or unforeseen situation, your property and belongings are covered and belairdirect will be there to help.
With all the extra dough they could have in their pockets, customers could spend their time planning what to do with their savings rather than worrying.
Developed and produced by Sid Lee Toronto, the campaign will include television spots to be broadcast across the country. The 60-second and 30-second television spots will start February 13, 2017 in all provinces. The 30-second radio spot will start February 27 in Quebec and on March 6 in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
To view the full 60-second commercial, please visit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pdfidqafk6j7nk5/AAArZHRsHz4nGk0-KnL1cRVEa?dl=0