Sales and Customer Service Advisor
This is your first job or you're changing your career path? Join our team of insurance professionals.
Working in the Sales and Customer Service team at belairdirect means you are part of a successful team that offers the right protection and an exceptional experience to our customers.
At work, put your skills, experience and talents forward. At belairdirect, you will both grow and contribute to the success of the company.
You will be the privileged guide for all auto and home insurance solutions for customers. You will help provide the best possible protection for their most valuable assets.
This position can be your stepping stone to many career opportunities.
Your main role
- Contribute to building business and inspiring customer loyalty by offering them the right insurance protection to meet their need.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Core tasks specific to your role
- Be attentive to the customer in order to fully understand their situation.
- Provide the best advice to help the customer make informed decisions.
- Offer a business experience that is unique thanks to the quality of your customer service.
- Proactively create a trusting environment that fosters the sale of our products and customer retention.
- Understand, inform and guide potential customers, and seize sales opportunities.
Your skills and experience
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Property & Casualty insurance licence (an asset)
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Bilingual - French and English (Province of Quebec – Ottawa (an asset))
- Competitive compensation and a wide variety of benefits
- Competitive industry-standard salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits upon hire (dental, medical, vision care, etc.)
- Fitness subsidy of $350 per year applied toward physical activity or a nutrition program
- Interest free loan of up to $3,500 to purchase a computer for personal use
- Defined benefit or defined contribution pension plan
- Possibility of contributing to a Group RRSP
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Exclusive discounts on the purchase of a belairdirect car and/or home insurance policy
- Complete in-house training allowing you to obtain your property and casualty insurance licence, paid for by belairdirect
- Career development opportunities thanks to our professional development program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Personal days
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Community Involvement program
- Partnership with high schools to support student retention and youth development
Please note that all new hires will receive a 15 weeks paid training. Training will be from 8:00 to 4:00 Monday to Friday.
Note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
How does that sound?
Note: Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire.
All our job offers
Whether you're interested in sales-related consulting service, helping others in case of a disaster, risk analysis or any other corporate department within our organization, here are the opportunities available to you!
Learn about our selection process.